Customer Service +30 210 6614764 | EU Shipping 9.90 € | FREE above € 99 | Special food packaging

Rosé Kanenas – 0.75l

Tsantali Vineyards


TASTING NOTES: Vibrant rosé colour. A fragrant bouquet of fresh rose petals, sweeteners, strawberries and black pepper notes dominate the nose. An intensely flavoured palate with fruit-forward richness pleasant acidity that leads to a polished and delicious finish.

Mavroudi 50% - Syrah 50%

VINIFICATION: Harvested at full ripeness, approximately 70% of red grapes are squeezed and pumped into red fermenters and cold macerated for 8-24 hours on skins. The remaining 30% is squeezed immediately from skins to avoid the excessive colour in wine. The pink coloured wine from both processes is clarified and then separated from solids.

FERMENTATION: Keeps its freshness in stainless steel tanks to preserve freshness and aromas. No transfer in oak barrels.


Bestsellers from this category

From the same Producer

Sign up for our Newsletter
Sent successfully
Follow us!
Help & Information